Breakdowns here : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Jlb5Zv
"Uncomfortable, hot, shitty tin can" - Max Damage. This project sure took forever and I almost gave up several times but I'm glad I pushed on to the end. This started off as a mod but evolved into a multi part project and at this point I doubt it would fit any game due to the optimization. I've learnt a ton of different techniques with this model including atlas textures and decals which I've never done before. I did all the modeling, textures and vehicle design. Design is loosely based on this unused model https://imgur.com/gallery/ueAdm8r . This project however scratch made with a lot of design changes.
Special thanks to Justine Nortjé for the support and helping with the interior UI elements and key frame layout. https://www.artstation.com/justine-nortje
All shots rendered in Toolbag 3, with post work in PS.